Dr. Greg Belting and Dr. Carol LaScotte treat workers who have been injured on the job. Here are a few guidelines for the injured worker.
If you are injured:
- Report any injury to your supervisor as soon as possible, no matter how minor it may appear.
- Provide your employer with as much information as possible about your injury so that a proper injury report can be filed.
- Get any necessary medical/chiropractic treatment as soon as possible. If you are not covered by a certified managed care organization (CMCO), you may treat with a chiropractor of your choice. Your employer must notify you if you are covered by a CMCO.
- Cooperate with all requests for information concerning you workers’ compensation claim.
- Get written confirmation from your doctor on any authorization to be off work.